Crowd Control Unit (1 Corinthians 14:40)
The Crowd Control Unit (CCU) is charged with the duty of ensuring that there is orderliness in movement of Church worshippers. They coordinate the flow/direction of people.
This is to avoid stampede and confusion during Church services and other programmes.
The Crowd Control Team members are responsible for:
- Routine protocol duties within the Church premises during services and meetings.
- Manning the church entrance, main sanctuary and Pastor’s office.
- Identifying visiting ministers, VIPs, church guests, special guests and attending to them appropriately.
- Compiling, and inviting guests to special programs.
- Procurement and processing of travel documents of guests.
- Transportation and accommodation arrangements for guests.
- Logistics and formalities during special meetings.
Leader: Bro. Anietie Bassey
Phone: 0803 511 9096
Kingdom Service Application Form